About 97% of the earth's water H2O is in the oceans and is salty. About 3% of our planet's water is sweet. Of this 3%, about 69% is in the form of ice at the Earth's poles. Of the remaining 31% of fresh water, about 30% is groundwater and about 1% is surface water. A small percentage is found in the earth's atmosphere. If we calculate that out of 30% of groundwater only a part of it is accessible for our activities and we assist its unequal distribution on the planet, we understand how important is the rational use of water in agricultural applications and urban green.

IRRIGATION Field irrigation Garden irrigation Landscape irrigation


Sorry for the inconvenience.

Search again what you are looking for